The Port of Naantali was Stevena's first operating location. We operate at three terminals (Kantasatama, Luonnomaa and Logistore). We have access to almost 30,000 m2 of diverse storage space at the port, where we provide a wide variety of added-value services, such as packaging, bagging and bulking, in addition to storage. We also utilise a weighbridge. We are the only general port operator and logistics service provide at the Port of Naantali.
More information on the Port of Naantali is available at www.portofnaantali.fi
Why is Naantali the right choice for you?
- Excellent traffic connections to all parts of Finland, towards the capital and further towards St Petersburg (E18), the western coast (highway 8) and inland areas (highway 9 and highway 10).
- The 13.5 m deep sea route enables passage by Panamax size ships.
- The frequent and regular Finnlink shuttle line to Sweden also enables fast distribution to the Nordic countries.
- A perfect port for bulk handling
- Three separate terminals provide options for a variety of products
- Close to the industry in the Turku and Naantali regions
At your service:
Maija Huhtamäki, 050 591 9252, email@example.com